[Support request] Left and right (previous and next) arrows on WooCommerce single product page

Home Forums Support [Support request] Left and right (previous and next) arrows on WooCommerce single product page

Home Forums Support Left and right (previous and next) arrows on WooCommerce single product page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Re

I noticed that the featured image carousel on the single product page is swipe-enabled, but my client is asking for actual arrows to be displayed on the WooCommerce single product page. Is this something that can be easily “switched on” within the theme framework? It looks like it is not part of WooCommerce core, and I couldn’t find an example of this in Storefront – so maybe I dreamed seeing it on another site using GP… Anyway, thought I would throw it out to the group and stop banging my head on my keyboard trying to Google the right words.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can link me to the page in question?

You can edit the original topic and use the private URL field.

Thanks!

Re

Hi Leo – thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunately the site is firewalled with an IP whitelist. I am unable to link – what additional information are you looking for?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sorry I misunderstood what you were asking.

That’s actually a feature from WooCommerce I believe as it is still swipe-able with GP’s WooCommerce add-on disabled.

I’d check with their support first.

Let me know if this helps.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.