[Resolved] Learning Management System such as Udemy

Home Forums Support Learning Management System such as Udemy

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 months ago by David.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kristan

Hello guys. I just need and advice on building Learning Management System with course website such as udemy up to 50 videos. What is the most compatible LMS Plugin for generatepress? and What are the critical factors i need to consider such as hosting(bandwith, disk size) and plugins. Thank you!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

All LMS plugins should be compatible with GP as long as they are built to work with any WordPress themes.

I see LifterLMS being mentioned here from time to time so maybe give that a shot?

I don’t think there are too many LMS options out there so the most important factor is probably to find one that works and suits your need the most.

Kristan

Hello Leo, Thank you for your reply , I would probably consider it.

I know this isn’t related to generatepress, but can you recommend me a good hosting or

Do I need to consider finding a hosting with unlimited bandwith to accomodate the file size since I will be uploading almost 50 videos. I’m very new to this.

Thank you very much.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

we provide a couple of host recommendations here:

https://docs.generatepress.com/article/recommended-wordpress-hosting/

Of the two Kinsta will be the better host if you expect high volumes of traffic.

For videos you may want to look at a separate service for hosting those files such as Vimeo.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.