[Resolved] LearnDash custom post type and content title display issues

Home Forums Support [Resolved] LearnDash custom post type and content title display issues

Home Forums Support LearnDash custom post type and content title display issues

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Michael

Hi team,

Quick question about hiding post titles. Learndash has custom post types- courses/lessons/quizzes, etc..

I’ve used the GP feature that allows you to *not* display content titles, which theoretically allows you to design a custom title block for courses/lessons/quizzes using dynamic content (title, featured image, etc..) inside saved/reusable gutenberg blocks.

The course page looks great- I hid the content title and created my own title block. But for some reason, the automatically displayed title content still appears, duplicated on the lesson page (and probably the quiz page?)

I’ve tried the nodisplay CSS people have shared in forums, but it hides the dynamic data in my blocks too… which defeats the purpose.

Any ideas? Thanks!

image link provided below

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the Disable Elements feature is designed to work with GP Theme templates ( it uses this function generate_show_title to filter the title display ). So if Learndash is using its own template or an archive template then that isn’t going to work.

Can i see the Lessons page ?

You may also want to ask LearnDash support if they have a hook to remove it.

Michael

Hey thanks. I found a solution- the problem was the H1 attribute in the Generateblocks “heading” block settings- I changed the block text to H2 and it came back. Another workaround would have been to make it paragraph text and change the size/style in the editor, skirting around the h1 part of the code here:

.learndash-wrapper .ld-focus .ld-focus-main .ld-focus-content h1 {
    display: none;
    }

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear you found a solution.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.