[Support request] Lead gen options?

Home Forums Support Lead gen options?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Michael

Very impressed with how fast Generatepress is.

I’m looking for a way to capture email addresses, but need a fast loading option too.

Currently using Thrive Leads and my site is running much slower than I’d like (considering the speed I’ve gained by switching to Generatepress).

Can you recommend any alternatives to Thrive Leads, that have similar features (onload pop ups, exit intent etc).

Many thanks for your suggestions.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Unfortunate we don’t have any recommendation for this as we don’t have the capacity to test other plugins and analyze their code in depth.

I would recommend doing some Google search for some plugin reviews and test a few them to see which ones work for you and run some speed test before and after using the plugin.

Hope this helps 🙂

Eric

Interesting question. I was looking to see if ThriveLeads is compatible with GeneratePress 🙂

I guess it is if Michael is asking about performance.

I have used SumoMe in the past and I am with OptinMonster now. They each do a server call for each leads you have.

Aside from performance, they are expensive compared with ThriveLeads and I have recently noticed that the experience and logic appears to work better with ThriveLeads when I look at my competitors using it.

On the performance front, I have given up with the optimization obsession and I use Kinsta which has been outstanding for performance and scale (had a couple of days with 10x traffic). Also, my site is super fast now since I can pick the server location (a google location) based on where my users are for best performance and your cache and images are already all going through the google CDN. They also will partner with CloudFlare at no extra cost.

In short, I spent a lot of time dealing with performance in the past for image size, plugin count and I was never satisfied. With Kinsta, it all went away. I don’t even sweat the image size anymore (just for google SEO). By the way, I have no page cache and I use a lot of shortcodes and custom database calls and I get ranked A on GTMetrix once I turn off mediavine advertising.

If someone can confirm there are no conflicts between GeneratePress and ThriveLeads, I will give it a try.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

based on the one job that i was sub-contracted to integrate a GP site with Thrive Leads, as well as set up custom post types, and i can confirm that it was compatible. Aside of getting my head around Thrives interface it worked really well – and this was a big site with more than 20 opt-ins integrated into AWeber.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.