[Resolved] LCP Needs Improvement

Home Forums Support [Resolved] LCP Needs Improvement

Home Forums Support LCP Needs Improvement

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Macca

Hi guys,

I hope you’re well!

I know a few people have already raised this one before, but none of the topics have solved my issue so far.

I am struggling to bring my LCP time down. I know this is different from website to website, but a couple of my other websites using GeneratePress and on the same hosting pass all Core Web Vitals for desktop and mobile, whereas my latest website (https://www.funfactsabout.com/) isn’t passing for desktop. All my websites are essentially built the same with similar plugins, etc, so I’m surprised I’m not passing.

Using PageSpeed Insights, my scores are all green, yet I am still failing for desktop:

First Contentful Paint – 0.3 s
    Time to Interactive – 0.3 s
    Speed Index – 0.3 s
    Total Blocking Time – 0 ms
    Largest Contentful Paint – 0.4 s
    Cumulative Layout Shift – 0

Could you take a quick look at things just to see if there’s something I’m missing that will bring my overall LCP down please?

Let me know if there’s anything you need from me at all.

Cheers,

Macca

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

well your Diagnostic (lab test) data is great, but Google states you don’t have enough CRUX data to get any ‘real world’ diagnostics so its just providing you an Origin summary which is aggregated from all visits to that domain.

Without said data, you cannot tell whether there are specific posts or pages that are an issue ( without individually lab testing each of them ), or whether it’s just the users visiting the site are on slow networks or low end devices.

Macca

Thanks for the reply – I thought it might be something like that. It looks like it’ll just be a case of wait and see what happens!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Yeah give it some time to see if the next 28 days bears any better results.

Glad to be of some help

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.