[Resolved] LCP issue: longer than 4s (mobile & Desktop) – Generatepress – WPROCKET

Home Forums Support [Resolved] LCP issue: longer than 4s (mobile & Desktop) – Generatepress – WPROCKET

Home Forums Support LCP issue: longer than 4s (mobile & Desktop) – Generatepress – WPROCKET

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Prajwal

Hi @david,
    Thank you for solving my CLS issues. Now I am receiving LCP issue for Mobile and Desktop, but I have not made any changes to the site.

Could you please check – The URL is – https://bit.ly/39Ox3CB

Thanks,

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

there is very little difference between your FCP and LCP times which means the issue is not LCP related … one of the Opportunities Google PSI highlights is to Reduce initial server response time – you would need to speak to your Host about that issue.

Prajwal

Hmm. planning to move to Cloudways hosting, any thoughts or recommendation for hosting? Not too much traffic to the site yet.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

You can try Bluehost or SiteGround.

Or if you’re quite technical, try AWS (Amazon) or DigitalOcean and make your own webserver (apache or nginx) to serve your site.

Prajwal

Thanks, Guys, I have moved to managed hosting from cloudways and I am seeing greater results!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.