[Resolved] layout problem in side bar mini cart

Home Forums Support [Resolved] layout problem in side bar mini cart

Home Forums Support layout problem in side bar mini cart

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jo

I have 3 sites with GP Premium & WooCommerce. I also use Elementor. I am having a problem with the sidebar mini cart. I contacted Elementor about the issue but they seem to think it might have to do with some of the settings in the theme. I have tried several things but no luck. One of the sites is showing properly but the other two are not. The site that is displaying properly is securesafetysoluyions.com. The other two are pepperenforcement.com and pepperdefense.com. If you add a product to the cart on any of the sites you will see the difference in display from the first site. The first site had this problem but after messing with it a bit it looks much better. I cannot duplicate it on the other two sites. The product thumbnail is overprinting the “x” to cancel the order and also the heading. Again this is in the sidebar minicart.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the only possible conflict i am aware of is if you have the Display mini cart sub-menu option enabled in Customizer > Layout > Woocommerce.

I can’t see the Elementor Side Bar panel on the site you have provided a link for – if the above is not the issue can you provide a link to where i can see the problem.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Do you have the “WooCommerce” module activated in “Appearance > GeneratePress”? I’m not seeing some CSS that should be there to make the cart widget look good.

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

So the ‘correct’ site has the Elementor Cart HTML whereas the incorrect site doesn’t.

Can you check on the incorrect sites – Dashboard > Elementor > Settings –> Integrations (tab) > Woocommerce that the Mini Cart Template is enabled?

Jo

Thanks so much David, that worked. I wonder if Elementor did that with the first site? I sent them credentials. They told me they couldn’t find anything on the other two sites and to contact GP. Thanks to GP for fixing an Elementor situation when they couldn’t. Excellent service as usual!

Jo

Forgot to mark resolved…done

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Awesome – glad that worked and happy that we could be of help ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.