[Resolved] Layout Dropdown Options on Page or Post Edit

Home Forums Support Layout Dropdown Options on Page or Post Edit

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 weeks ago by Leo.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Graham

Hi,

I have an issue when I go to the edit Page for a Post or Page. I am using Elementor (which is pre Ver 3.xxx) but this is the page prior to entering the Elementor editor.
    If I try to use the GP Layout area on the RHS each option, Sidebars (default option), Footer Widgets, Disable Elements, Page Builder Container, Page Header, when I click the option I am just taken to the top of the page and nothing changes in the Layout area.
    A couple of more issues I have noticed while trying to sort it out – 1. For each of the areas on the RHS the minimise/expand Up arrow does nothing, 2. The Screen Options and Help at the top right do not open.

In the process of I am currently comparing 2 of my sites to diagnose the issue, one site with this issue and another site that works okay.
    I have a range of plugins installed and activated, and I have deactivated the plugin differences between the 2 sites but this made no difference. So both sites have the same versions of GP and GPP, and the same plugins activated.

Site – https://www.olddogscreative.com.au/

I hope that you can help.

Regards,
    Graham

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

This is unlikely a GP issue.

Any chance you can disable all plugins except GP Premium and all custom functions to eliminate conflicts?

Let me know 🙂

Graham

Hi,
    Thanks for the reply.

I found the issue. I didn’t realise the site had been updated to WP 5.5. I installed and activate Jquery Migrate Helper. When I navigated to the edit page it identified ImageInject as the plugin needing update for jquery. Once I deactivated ImageInject and Migrate Helper all is good again.

Thanks,
    Graham

Graham

Resolved

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear and thanks for sharing your solution!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.