[Resolved] Latest update of Premium broke my website

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Latest update of Premium broke my website

Home Forums Support Latest update of Premium broke my website

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by David.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Gokberk

Hi,

After updating GP Premium to latest update I got this error:

Warning: fopen(/home/bayingil/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium-1/gp-premium.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bayingil/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5974

Warning: fread() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /home/bayingil/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5977

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /home/bayingil/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5980

My website header is also broken now…

Gokberk

I didn’t do any changes to the site, I woke up and simply updated the GP Premium plugin and then the header broke. It’s not showing my logo, (prior settings not working) there is a white space but the rest of the site seems to be working.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

have you any code in a GP Hook Element or added to your Child Themes functions.php ?

Gokberk

No, I haven’t modified any parts of the theme nor have I used a child theme. It was working before the update, it just broke after I updated.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you disable and delete your current GP Premium plugin from your site.
    Then download the latest version of GP Premium from Account > Downloads on this site and manually install that.

Gokberk

Yeah, it seemed to have solved the issue. I’ll reply again if I see something broken 😉

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

It looked like the plugin didn’t download correctly.
    Glad to hear its working now.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.