[Resolved] Latest theme update breaks header

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Latest theme update breaks header

Home Forums Support Latest theme update breaks header

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Adam Preiser

I just did the update, and you can see from my screenshot that they header is now formatted incorrectly
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/j4gcv4rsd2k6pml/Screenshot%202016-08-15%2007.24.33.png?dl=0

See how the nav is pushed down.

There is no fancy CSS or anything on the theme. When I try to inspect the title in firebug, it shows the container taking up the entire width of the page.

Adam Preiser

To add, i just confirmed this issue on another site with the same header layout.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Ha, I caught this just as your email came in.

I just released 1.3.38 which fixes this.

Should be live in about 15 minutes, but you can get it right now if you want to manually update: https://wordpress.org/themes/download/generatepress.1.3.38.zip

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

1.3.38 is now live.

Let me know – sorry for the inconvenience πŸ™‚

Adam Preiser

You are so friggen impressive Tom. This is exactly I tell all my subscribers to use and buy your stuff! I think I will make a video on this awesome fast support.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Thanks, Adam! I really appreciate it πŸ™‚

Joanne Smith

thumbs up from me!!

Kyle Thomas

I just updated two sites to 1.3.38 and now I’m not able to upload or change background images in the Customizer. A couple of my older sites on .31, .32 and .34 (I know I know I need to update them) all work fine with the media uploader in this section.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Kyle,

What version of GP Premium/Backgrounds are you using?

Backgrounds used to use the GP uploader script, but started using its own about 6 months ago.

Make sure you’re all up to date with your add-ons πŸ™‚

Patrick

I have the same problem since the last Update. (i am on 1.3.38 now)
    Body Background Upload Button does not work, removing an existing Background is not working either.

Rest of the Options are working, like auto size etc.

I might add, that my generate press version is the one with the old layout, where every background image settings are in one tab.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Updating GP Premium will fix that πŸ™‚

Kyle Thomas

Thanks, Tom. Is there anyway to get a notification when GP Premium has an update available?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

If you add your license key then you’ll be notified within the Dashboard when there’s an update available πŸ™‚

Mark

Hi Tom,

I have the same problem (not showing the background-image set the body-section of the customizer, though it is shown in the css > background-image: url(“http://127.0.0.1/happy/fluffy.jpg”);

I work with GP 1.3.38 and GP-Premium 1.2.89

Can you help me?

Kind regards,
    Mark

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, I would have to see the site to see why that isn’t working. Does the file exist in that “happy” folder?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.