[Support request] large text in admin panel

Home Forums Support [Support request] large text in admin panel

Home Forums Support large text in admin panel

• This topic has 12 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by David.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Tawna

For some reason in the admin panel on pages and posts the text is displaying extremely large (like font size 60 or 80). It is doing this on old posts already written as well as when I start a new one. The settings are correct in the appearance settings (font size 20 for the body text size) and the text displays correctly on the live page/post. This is super frustrating and a huge time waster to have to change it manually on every paragraph a new post every time or when making changes to an old post- how do I fix this?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

This is very unlikely an issue caused by GP – we would’ve hear it by now.

Have you tried #1 here to debug?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/debugging-tips/

Let me know πŸ™‚

Tawna

Yes, I did this before I ever sent over to support and the problem was not fixed.

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Tawna,

Can you provide admin login credentials? We’ll try to see what’s going on.

Please use the Private Information field for this: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/using-the-premium-support-forum/#private-information

Tawna

sent – thank you

Fernando
    Customer Support

Can you point us to a link to an old Post where we can observe this issue on the backend?

You may use the Private Information field for this: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/using-the-premium-support-forum/#private-information

Tawna

see notes

Tawna

see additional notes

Fernando
    Customer Support
    Tawna

Fernando,
    As previously mentioned I disabled every single plugin before I sent it to support and the problem still persists.This started after the most recent GP update.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you go to Customizer > Typography and remove the HTML typography that has been set to 36px.
    I am not sure what you’re using that for, but it looks like the editor is choosing that over the body font size.
    Let me know

Tawna

David,
    Yes, that was it, thank you. I am not sure why that was there or how it got there but that worked. If I put it there it was by following step by step directions to accomplish something that wasn’t working at some point so only time will tell if something else stops working or not looking right! πŸ™‚ Thank you!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear that πŸ™‚

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.