Home Forums Support language

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Jasper

After the update the language of the theme is in English. I see that you now use wordpress for translating. Dutch is 88% translated. Do i have to wait for it to be 100% for i see the translated theme on my website?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I’m getting confirmation from WordPress.org right now – trying to figure this out.

In the meantime, anyone is welcome to contribute to the translations to get them closer to 100% πŸ™‚

Jasper

I’ll see if i can bump it up some………..

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Thanks!

Jasper

I translated the remaining strings. I guess now we’ll have to wait for someone to approve them. Do they know this translation exists?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I believe so – I’m working with them to iron out some issues with the translations, then I will be figuring out how to get those waiting translations confirmed.

Do you have a username on WordPress.org? I believe I can request that you have control over approving them.

Jasper

username is knireis

I was asking because when you announced the change in localization some time ago, I already made a few new translations. But as far as i can see nothing has happened with them in the meantime.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I’ll ask them to clarify how it works once we make sure the translations are working with the theme 100%.

It may come down to me requesting certain users like yourself get full rights to approve translations.

Will update this thread πŸ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Just received confirmation that the translation needs to be 100% complete.

I’ve requested that you be able to approve translations for Dutch.

Thanks!

Jasper

I can confirm that GP is again available in Dutch.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Thank you! πŸ™‚

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.