Cyber Week Sale! Get $20 off GP Premium, $40 off our new Lifetime license, and 45% off license renewals/extensions! Learn more

knowledge base info NOT in video format?

Home Forums Support knowledge base info NOT in video format?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Caomhán

I’m brand new at EVERYTHING about making a web site (wordpress or otherwise) — and I have trouble following video. I’m looking for the knowledge base information in words. In fact, on the web if it’s in video only I don’t even look. I need words — and others with similar conditions to mine will also have trouble. I like the theme and have bought the add ons because I like the options related to typography and fonts, etc.

But I need to read the knowledge base entries on how (and why) to use various things and I keep running into video. Very frustrating!

If you don’t always have a transcript of the video, maybe you can copy this post into the suggestions forum as well.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

In some of the knowledgebase articles for the add-ons I’ve used words and GIFs, but some of it is very hard to explain in words.

For example, Typography. You just have to change the values – find your font, change the size and tweak it until it looks good.

This is the same for Colors and many of our other add-ons. They’re all live preview, so you can see what each option does as you change it.

Improving the knowledgebase is definitely a priority, so I’ll definitely keep this in mind.

For specific questions, this forum is great. We’ve answered thousands of questions, and will answer your questions as well if you post them 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.