[Resolved] Keep Getting A Warning Error

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Keep Getting A Warning Error

Home Forums Support Keep Getting A Warning Error

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Robert

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/generate-blog/inc/functions.php on line 121

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/generate-blog/inc/functions.php on line 122

Well, this error message has been elusive. It shows up at the top of the theme customizer and as long as I install the Generate Blog plugin, it’ll show up in there on any theme as well as Generate Press. Right now, I just uninstalled the plugin but I’ve no idea what the error is or how to fix it.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Robert,

Interesting – what version of GP are you using?

Would you mind sending me temporary admin access to support@generatepress.com so I can take a look?

Thanks!

Robert

I just bought the premium plugins last week and installed from there so they should be latest. I do want to mention that I’m using WordPress with multi-site enabled along with sub-domain mapping. I also have woocommerce enabled. I mention this because they may be conflicting however I can’t disable them as I need them. Anyway, before I go the admin route I guess my question is – what exactly does that “generate-blog” plugin do?

Robert

Sent you admin linkage, and re-enabled the offending plugin. Test site you can see would be – http://mobilepcbuilder.com/

There are more but that should allow you to see the error

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Robert,

It seems that warning was only displaying because GeneratePress wasn’t activated.

The add-ons require GeneratePress to be active in order to do anything.

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Robert

Okay, well do those plugins try and load for other themes as well? Because that’s what it seems like is happening. I am still getting the error, but only when I preview other themes. Better than it was. I was also wondering if GeneratePress will allow me to do 2-3 masonry style blog homepage? I was trying to do it before but I think my activation-fail stopped me from seeing it in action lol

Robert

nevermind, I figured it out – now masonry seems to be working. GUess it helps to activate everything! thanks.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Yes, they will still try to run as plugins – too hacky deactivating them if GP isn’t running (sounds easier than it is unfortunately).

Glad you figured out the masonry! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.