[Resolved] Just looking for support lessening or dampening the amount of zoom on products,

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Just looking for support lessening or dampening the amount of zoom on products,

Home Forums Support Just looking for support lessening or dampening the amount of zoom on products,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    CPANathan

Product page seems to show us microscoping aspects of a products image – I’ve looked through CSS & jS for the image locations classname of zoomImg to even half the amount of zoom, only place I can find zoom (has gone missing again as I clicked into a new file!).

Here’s an example of where I’m at as I keep geetting myself lost, loving GP and GB though!

A demonstration of how powerful the zoom on hover is

Images are displaying as well as I’d like them to, just when the image is hovered on; you could probably see where each of this guys beard hair comes to growth.

Microscope hovering! This is funnier than it is annoying!

Thanks GP team, hopefully we can get this resolved.

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Nathan,

That is controlled by WooCommerce.

Perhaps you can try adding a CSS like this through Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

.single-product img.zoomImg {
        width: 300px!important;
        height: 200px!important;
    }

Change the values to your preference.

CPANathan

You guys are outstanding in your tasks, thank you Fernando I’ll more than likely be able to solve that from here!

Fernando
    Customer Support

You’re welcome, Nathan!

CPANathan

Forgot to mark this topic as resolved in the days previous, thanks again folks!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

just a side note, the Image zoom is showing you the Full Size image that you originally uploaded.
    So to reduce the zoom ( and reduce the file size ), try uploading a smaller size original image.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.