[Support request] jquery problem with wp-bakeery

Home Forums Support [Support request] jquery problem with wp-bakeery

Home Forums Support jquery problem with wp-bakeery

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Maria

When updating to WP5.6, the WPBakery Page Builder disappears in the post/page edit screen. I was told to install jQuery Migrate Helper, and that made WPBakery Page Builder work (show), but gives a error message:

jQuery Migrate Helper — Warnings encountered
    This page generated the following warnings:

Query Migrate Helper
    Right now, you are using a plugin to support some old code in this website’s jQuery JavaScript library. That code is deprecated, meaning it is basically obsolete and is losing the support of your themes and plugins and WordPress itself.
    This plugin, called Enable jQuery Migrate Helper, is not a fix. It is a temporary solution to give your plugin and theme authors time to update.

Any ideas?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

have you spoken to WP Bakery ? I found a couple of topics in google search that says you’re not the only one with this issue – but as WP Bakery is a premium plugin i cannot see their support channel.

Maria

I have.

They replied the following:Hi,

The browser console at your end shows the following error when deleting an element:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘storageCreateShortcodeString’ of undefined

It looks like the server is restricting or blocking some code due to which the property such as storageCreateShortcodeString becomes undefined. This in-turn is causing an issue with editor at your end.

Thank you,

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I assume thats a function of WP Bakery – you would need to speak with your host as to why that may be being blocked.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.