[Resolved] Jetpack likes showing on pages

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Jetpack likes showing on pages

Home Forums Support Jetpack likes showing on pages

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tina

Hi,

I seem to be having a problem with Jetpack’s Likes. I have these turned on as I want to use them for blog Posts but I don’t like having them on appear on Pages. So, I turn them and social shares off when editing each page. However, when I use sections, turning Likes off for each page doesn’t appear to work (except for the homepage). As I’m using a Full-width header on pages, they appear way over to the left side of the page. Sometimes they look as if they’re loading (or thinking about it – other times they definitely show up.) If I don’t use sections on the page and I turn them off for that page they disappear, it’s only when using sections (and when the page is not the homepage) that this functionality doesn’t appear to work.

Is there something else I need to do when working with sections to get the WordPress likes to not show?

Thanks

Tina

And there I go solving it again.

I’m using the plugin Optimize. I had to add jquery.js (by itself) to the exclusion list. I was doing this for another issue and noticed that it appears to have solved the liked issue with sections as well.

🙂

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad you found the solution!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.