[Support request] It's possible show products in 2 columns (for mobile) in a page with a shortcode

Home Forums Support [Support request] It's possible show products in 2 columns (for mobile) in a page with a shortcode

Home Forums Support It's possible show products in 2 columns (for mobile) in a page with a shortcode

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    rtomc

Hy,

I have a WooCOmmerce showing four columns i desktop and two columns in mobile. It works OK.

But in the Home Page is working a shortcode that shows five columns (because here we have not any sidebar)

The questions is that in mobile version I can not show two columns because the shortcode.

The shortcode is this:

[featured_products per_page=”20″ columns=”5″ orderby=”name” order=”asc”]

Do you know if its possible get that this shortcode shows 5 columns in desktop and only two in mobile?

Thanks.

R.

RMR

GeneratePress 2.0.1
    GP Premium 1.5.6
    Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Looks like you are using site origin so you will need to ask them 🙂

rtomc

OK Leo,

It’s as you tell: the web is using SiteOrigin, but without it, the qüestion it’s the same…

GeneratePress can use a number o columns for Desktop and another diferent number for mobile.
    The questions, finally, is if it’s possible show two diferents numbers of columns for desktop and only one for mobile… five in home, four inside, in desktop; and always two columns in mobile.

But I undernstand that perhaps is not a current GeneratePress issue.

Thanks for all 🙂

R.

RMR

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

If you want to use GP we should have a way.

Let me know 🙂

rtomc

Hy Leo,

OK. I try work without SiteOrigin (now I’m testing TablePress) and tell you something.

Thanks.

R.

RMR

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.