This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Tom 1 month ago.
April 29, 2020 at 4:36 am #1260966
I’m having issues with the following site:https://staging.simplydigitaldesign.co.za/BMShop/ It will be a subdomain for the following site http://bridalmanor.co.za/ so some of the setups are done the same but I’m having issues with a few things.
As it might all be related I’ll add them here
- We’ve enabled the WooCommerce Addon but there’s no extra settings in Customizer
- The custom font we use in the main site shows up in Customizer but doesn’t seem to work on the page
- We also can’t set the Navigation logo as we did on the main site but I think that’s something that changed in the theme so just did it manually
Something that’s also really strange is that the main site indicated the GP Premium plugin as Version 2.3.2 and doesn’t seem to want to update
GP Premium: 1.10.0April 29, 2020 at 9:39 am #1261567
Tom Lead Developer
1. So WooCommerce and the WooCommerce module in GPP are active, but there is no Customize > Layout > WooCommerce panel?
2. Which font is this? Is there specific text I can check out?
3. The navigation logo option was replaced with the Navigation as Header option: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/navigation-as-a-header/
Let me know 🙂April 29, 2020 at 10:11 am #1261614
Hi, thanks for your reply
1)Yes WooCommerce and WooCommerce module in GPP is active but seems like this is my error
I was looking for settings under the Customize > Layout > WooCommerce panel but it seems to be underneath the individual sections.
2)Specifically struggling with Gotham light used in the Navigation bar and also for example in Description on this page: https://staging.simplydigitaldesign.co.za/BMShop/product/primadona/ here is the similar page on the main site with font showing correctly https://bridalmanor.co.za/dress/primadona/
3) Ok thanks.April 29, 2020 at 5:14 pm #1262124
Tom Lead Developer
1. The GP settings should be in Customize > Layout > WooCommerce. Regular WooCommerce settings are in “Customize > WooCommerce”.
2. In your child theme, you’re linking to
/fonts/Gotham-Light.woff, but that URL doesn’t work:
https://staging.simplydigitaldesign.co.za/BMShop/wp-content/themes/generatepress_child/fonts/Gotham-Light.woffApril 30, 2020 at 12:44 am #1262443
Ah ok thanks it was the permission settings on the fonts folder causing the problems. Thanks for getting me on the right trail.April 30, 2020 at 9:20 am #1263466
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.