[Support request] Issues with the background images of some heroes

Home Forums Support [Support request] Issues with the background images of some heroes

Home Forums Support Issues with the background images of some heroes

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Leo

Hello,

Suddenly, the background images of some of the heroes are now in black. You can see the problem here and here, among other pages.

However, some other heroes look fine, like the ones here and here.

I haven’t changed anything on the web lately. If you can help me to solve it, I’d appreciate it.

Thanks!

Leo

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Leo,

Can you provide temporary admin login credentials, and we’ll take a closer look at the issue?

Please use the Private Information field for this: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/using-the-premium-support-forum/#private-information

Leo

Hi Fernando,

Thank you for helping me! I’m sending you a link that should let you access the dashboard. Please let me know if it doesn’t work.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you temporarily disable the SG Optimizer and clear any browser caches – we can then see if the CSS is being badly cached.

Leo

Hello David,

I did it, but the problem remains. SG Optimizer is currently disabled.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Ah, ok – can you edit the Container Block with the Background Image, and where you have Use Gradient can you change the Selector to Element ( not Pseudo Element )

Leo

I followed your suggestion on this page, but the problem persists. (I hadn’t changed anything on the web lately -just a few days ago, it was perfect. I don’t understand why the background image is in black now.)

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmmm… very odd.
    If you select that Container Block and Duplicate it, then delete the Original – what happens ?

Leo

Now the hero displays good on computers, but still in black on mobiles and tablets.

It’s becoming frustrating. 🙁 Is it a bug?

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Leo,

I checked on my end on mobile view, and the Image on the Page Hero in the specific link you provided is showing.

I also tested on my personal phone to be sure, and I was also able to see it there.

Can you clear the cache of the browser of the mobile at tablet devices you tested with?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.