Issues with sticky and slideout menu

Home Forums Support Issues with sticky and slideout menu

Home Forums Support Issues with sticky and slideout menu

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    RAJEEV

Hi Tom

a newbie here,i am facing problems with the sticky and slideout menu ,it appears on some of the posts but not on homepage or search page Link weird thing is i have same configuration(Menu plus) on other website and that works fine

RAJEEV

i guess,i have resolved it,i disable JQUERY CLOUDFLARE plugin and it instantly started working,may be this plugin is not compatible.My question now is, how to use this plugin with generate press.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Any reason you’re wanting to use the jQuery from Cloudfare instead of the packaged version with WP?

RAJEEV

i don’t know much about wordpress technicality,but i was told that JQUERY will increase the speed ,if you have added CLOUDFLARE,my Hosting does provide inbuiut cloudflare support.But if GP premium add-ons have this functionality then why the heck JQUERY! i will stick with GP..Thnks for your reply

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, using cloudfare to serve the jQuery shouldn’t cause any issues if it’s done right – but I wouldn’t worry too much about the load time – it will be a very very small difference.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.