[Support request] Issues with CDN

Home Forums Support [Support request] Issues with CDN

Home Forums Support Issues with CDN

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    manaadiar

Hi Tom, I have a Quiz on my site which was working fine till March 2nd this year..

Now suddenly it seems to have stopped working..

When the users go here, give their name and email id and click Start Quiz, it sits with the action “Quiz Loading” but it is not loading..

I asked my host Site Ground to check the reason for the same.. They then enabled CDN on my site which seems to have brought about below error from WordPress..

I am not sure if all these are connected..

But could you pls have a look and tell me what could be causing the error with the quiz.. That is my priority now.. You can also try to access the quiz now.. But the funny thing is that I am based in South Africa and it seems to work here.. It takes me to the quiz when I click the Start Quiz button and starts the countdown as well, but it is not working in USA, India and UAE..

Pls help, thanks..

Message from WordPress as below

Howdy!

Since WordPress 5.2 there is a built-in feature that detects when a plugin or theme causes a fatal error on your site, and notifies you with this automated email.

In this case, WordPress caught an error with one of your plugins, GP Premium.

First, visit your website (https://shippingandfreightresource.com/) and check for any visible issues. Next, visit the page where the error was caught (https://shippingandfreightresource.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1583839187.1669869422912597656250) and check for any visible issues.

Please contact your host for assistance with investigating this issue further.

If your site appears broken and you can’t access your dashboard normally, WordPress now has a special “recovery mode”. This lets you safely login to your dashboard and investigate further.

https://shippingandfreightresource.com/wp-login.php?action=enter_recovery_mode&rm_token=sdUE8ljVdosxsOQ1nPNW9G&rm_key=wP0SSf9tv5M0Cn6haxvZlO

To keep your site safe, this link will expire in 1 day. Don’t worry about that, though: a new link will be emailed to you if the error occurs again after it expires.

When seeking help with this issue, you may be asked for some of the following information:
    WordPress version 5.3.2
    Current theme: Generated Press Child Theme (version 1.0.0) Current plugin: GP Premium (version 1.9.1) PHP version 7.1.33

Error Details
    =============
    An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 71 of the file /home/harieshm/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/library/image-processing-queue/includes/class-ipq-process.php. Error message: Uncaught IPQ_Process_Exception: Unable to get WP_Image_Editor for file “/home/harieshm/public_html/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/eugen-maersk.png”: File doesn’t exist? (is GD or ImageMagick installed?) in /home/harieshm/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/library/image-processing-queue/includes/class-ipq-process.php:71
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/harieshm/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/library/batch-processing/wp-background-process.php(303): IPQ_Process->task(Array)
    #1 /home/harieshm/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/library/batch-processing/wp-background-process.php(449): WP_Background_Process->handle()
    #2 /home/harieshm/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): WP_Background_Process->handle_cron_healthcheck()
    #3 /home/harieshm/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(312): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array)
    #4 /home/harieshm/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(544): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #5 /home/harieshm/public_html/wp-cron.php(138): do_action_ref_array(‘wp_image_proces…’,

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

It looks like the image resizer is trying to resize an image, but the image doesn’t exist, which is throwing the error.

We’ve removed this image resizer from the next version of GPP. You can test whether it’s the image resizer causing your issue by removing the width/height values in “Customize > Layout > Blog”.

manaadiar

Hi Tom, more than the error issue, below is the critical issue that I have now..

Hi Tom, I have a Quiz on my site which was working fine till March 2nd this year..

Now suddenly it seems to have stopped working..

When the users go here, give their name and email id and click Start Quiz, it sits with the action “Quiz Loading” but it is not loading..

Could you pls have a look and tell me what could be causing the error with the quiz.. That is my priority now.. You can also try to access the quiz now.. But the funny thing is that I am based in South Africa and it seems to work here.. It takes me to the quiz when I click the Start Quiz button and starts the countdown as well, but it is not working in USA, India and UAE..

Pls help, thanks..

this is the link to the quiz – https://shippingandfreightresource.com/shipping-and-freight-quiz/

manaadiar

Tom i tried your suggestion and removed width and height in the layout, it didnt work.. Now when i try to load ANY image of any size, it gives below error

Post-processing of the image failed. If this is a photo or a large image, please scale it down to 2500 pixels and upload it again.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

If you right-click + Inspect the page and open the “Console” tab, you’ll see a 403 error pop up once you click submit.

This means the user inputting the data doesn’t have the necessary permissions to post the data using admin-ajax.php.

Where is the form coming from? A plugin? Have you checked with them why this would be happening?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.