[Support request] Issues running bootstrap on page

Home Forums Support [Support request] Issues running bootstrap on page

Home Forums Support Issues running bootstrap on page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wtm

Hello,

I’m hoping you can help me solve an issue I’m having when I try to run bootstrap on a page using Generate Press.

It appears that bootstrap is conflicting with some theme files and not allowing a pop-up that uses bootstrap to function correctly. I’ve included the URL in the private message area for you to view. You can replicate the issue when you click on any of if the logos with a colored dot next to them. A slider is supposed to insert from the right side of the screen, however this is where the issue occurs.

Thanks!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Are you still experiencing this issue? I’m able to see the overlay when I click the logos.

Let me know 🙂

wtm

Are you clicking on one of the small airline logos in the rectangles, such as Delta? When I click on one of these I see the overlay appear and slider start, then it loads my homepage with my logo in full above the navigation menu.

Thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

on clicking a small rectangular logo, the Modal slides in after a second or so.

The Modal is made of two parts:

1. the Modal Header at the very top this has a tiny close button on the right hand side. If clicked the modal slides away.
    2. Below the header is the Modal Card which contains a copy of your home page.

So it looks like the Modal is calling the incorrect content

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.