[Support request] Issue with “Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg”

Home Forums Support [Support request] Issue with “Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg”

Home Forums Support Issue with “Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg”

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Bastiaan

Hi,
    I’m running into an issue with “Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg” from WP Astra. I like their Gutenberg blocks so I want to use these with Generate Press. The display of the ‘Inline Message’ block is not how it should be. On an old website of me that uses the Astra theme it looks fine. So it seems like an incompatibility with GP. Can you fix this or provide a workaround? I’ve got screenshots but cannot attach these.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you provide a link to your site where i can see the issue?
    To provide screenshots you need to upload them to a cloud share, the WP Media Library or other sharing service and provide us the URL.

You can provide any links in the Private Information field in your reply.

Bastiaan

Hi David,

Links are in the Private Information field, also a password because I’m working on a new website and the page is still a draft.

The issue occurs with the two boxes that have the titles:
    – Download tip
    – Over de nieuwe Mac modellen

On the right hand side you can see that the border of the grey background looks a bit unusual.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

So those Elements are using a width: 100% + padding. The developers should really including a box-sizing: border-box; property to stop that from happening.

However, simple fix is to go to Customizer > General and switch the Structure from Floats to Flex.

Bastiaan

It looks like this works, thank you!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear that!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.