[Support request] Issue with products not showing in shop Woocommerce

Home Forums Support [Support request] Issue with products not showing in shop Woocommerce

Home Forums Support Issue with products not showing in shop Woocommerce

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Clark

Hello,

I’m not sure if this is linked to GeneratePress so apologies if I am posting this in the wrong place but I thought maybe I would post just encase it is a known issue.

I have a problem where the products disappear from my Woocommerce store approximately once a day. They just disappear from the Woocommerce shop not from the backend. To get them back, I just have to go in and update the product permalinks settings then they return (but I have no idea what’s causing it to keep happening).

Thanks
    Clark

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

not something we have come across before, can safely says its not theme related.
    Sounds more likely to be a server / htaccess, cache or CDN issue.
    Ask your host to check the error logs to see if any problems show.

Clark

Sure thanks, I’ll take it up with my host provider.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Let us know what you find and if we can be of assistance.

Daniele

Hi Clark,how are you?
    I got the same issue. Products disappear from the store randomly…

Did you solved your?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Daniele,

you may want to raise a topic on the Woocommerce support forum, they can work through the possible issues with you. Looking at other related topics via google – the issue is generally either a. a Plugin conflict b. a Caching conflict or c. a server related issue ( your host maybe able to shed some light here ).

Daniele

Hi David,
    thanks but since the range of part that could be involved is big (as you said, plugim, cache, server, etc..) I need to understand how to replicate the issue…
    And I’m getting lot of difficulty on this part, since the issue seems appearing randomly!

I also tried cloning the website on a dev subdomain and there it is not happening! It seems a really difficult puzzle to solve

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Yeah issues that appear randomly are definitely tricky.

I would recommend checking with WooCommerce support to see if they can provide some insights at all.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.