[Support request] issue with head on themes

Home Forums Support [Support request] issue with head on themes

Home Forums Support issue with head on themes

• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by David.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Arief

hi…my web works perfectly but if i open it via ipad then video thumbnail didnt show up at the bottom and it showed some white square which link to gpsites.co. If i opened it from the computer, android, everything else the issue wasnt there. How do i fix this? thx u

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Sounds like it might be a caching issue on your iPad.

What happens if you try browser incognito mode?

Let me know 🙂

Arief

I dont know what happen. white little square was gone but still no thumbnail for video. It just showed black large box without play button. But if i click the box then it showed the video. People will not realize its a video. I always run in private mode. This issue happened with ipad only (i have 2 ipad with different ios version). No problem if i used other android mobile.
    could you check on my web too. there some gap between page heroes and the section block. what could caused it? thx u

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you remove the maintenance mode or provide a temporary login so we can see the issue ?

Arief

Sorry. I’ve turned off maintenance

Another problem is how exactly the heading, form and text block section work? Sometimens it showed 3 column in a pc and different in other pc. Did it suppose to be same on every pc? Did i make some mistake? Thx u

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I am not experiencing the issue with the Video poster image not loading – tested this on latest iOS device. Can you confirm which iOS as i went back as iOS 10 on OSX Simulator tools.

Each of the Sections have a different class that changes their responsive behaviour – as explained here:

https://gpsites.co/head-on/working-with-head-on/

They layout should be the same across devices / browers that have the same screen size and zoom level.

Arief

sorry if i wasnt state clearly. i said video poster with ipad not with ios. iphone worked ok.
    and the section problems was caused by different font’s text and length. it looked different when i put larger font at >1368 px vs 1920 px width. how about the black bar between hero and my first section? is there any way i could minimize it? is it caused by the pic i use in hero?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I tested on an iPad as well and no issue.
    Maybe some network caching causing an issue – Try editing the site and changing the video for a new video

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.