[Resolved] Issue with GP while used with Property Hive

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Issue with GP while used with Property Hive

Home Forums Support Issue with GP while used with Property Hive

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lee

Hi.

I am developing a site for which i am using GP, GPP, Elementor and have the PropertyHive plugin installed.

To display properties in various locations, i am using the built in shortcodes from PropertyHive although none of them are displaying anything. I raised a support ticket and they have advised me of the following:

“Having just had a look it seems that GeneratePress also has a CSS class of ‘clear’ which is clashing. The default Property Hive templates often use a CSS class called ‘clear’. We’ve seen in the past that themes also use this class but the class in theme actually hides the elements, hence why you’re not seeing anything. To get around this you either need to remove the ‘clear’ class from the theme, or override the Property Hive templates to not use this class”

So my question is:

To remove the ‘clear’ class from GeneratePress, what would be the implications and also how would i go about doing this?

Kind regards.

Lee

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Lee,

This is an unfortunate class in GP which we can’t remove (backwards compatibility).

However, you should be able to add this to your CSS to prevent conflicts:

.clear {
    	display: block;
    	height: auto;
    	visibility: visible;
    	width: auto;
    }
    Lee

Hi Tom.

That seems to have sorted it – thanks for the awesome support!!

Lee 🙂

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Awesome, glad I could help! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.