[Resolved] Issue on mobile menu with centred logo

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Issue on mobile menu with centred logo

Home Forums Support Issue on mobile menu with centred logo

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Emma

Hi, I’ve just created a centred logo in the navigation by following these instructions: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/centering-logo-navigation/. The logo placement is fine, the only issue I have is that there is a big gap in the menu on mobile where the separator has been added. Is there any way to resolve this so that there is no gap in the mobile menu?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

edit the Menu Item you created for the separator in the CSS Classes field change it to:

menu-item-separator hide-on-mobile hide-on-tablet

Emma

Thank you, that’s much better. I’ve just noticed that the menu isn’t fully responsive, it’s fine on desktop and on mobile but on tablet part of the navigation isn’t visible. Is there something I need to do to make the navigation fully responsive on tablets too?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you try increasing the navigation breakpoint and see if that works for you?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/mobile-navigation/#using-gp-premium

Let me know πŸ™‚

Emma

Thanks, might be a stupid question but how will I know I need to set it to?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

try increasing it to 1024px and see if that helps πŸ™‚

Emma

Just tried it and it doesn’t seem to have made any difference at all. I also tried setting it to a larger number and still no difference…

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

That’s strange. The option should definitely work.

Any caching plugin or server caching?

Emma

There are no caching plugins installed. I have cleared the server cache. It’s still not working. Nothing seems to change when I alter the navigation break point.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

That’s very strange.

Are you able to disable all plugins except GP Premium to make sure there is nothing conflicting?

Let me know πŸ™‚

Emma

This is sorted now, think it must have been a caching issue. Thanks very much for your help πŸ™‚

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem πŸ™‚

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.