[Support request] Issue not present with legacy hooks, but is with elements

Home Forums Support [Support request] Issue not present with legacy hooks, but is with elements

Home Forums Support Issue not present with legacy hooks, but is with elements

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Derek

Thanks!

Derek

Looks like I jumped the gun. I installed the other plugin and I have the same problem 🙁 Sigh lol.

View post on imgur.com

I’ll try David’s suggestion and see what happens, but I have a feeling it will be the same.

Derek

David’s plugin worked. I think because you can specify the exact hook location.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/gp-social-share-svg/

Now I just need to find better icons to use with it.

I should mention that there seems to be another similar/related issue. It’s not just the sharing icons that are being copied to the top, also the jetpack “related posts.” Nothing shows up because I don’t have any other posts, but you can see it when you go into customizer.

View post on imgur.com

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

This might be something to report to Beaver Builder. Their text module must be running through the_content, which is confusing the plugins that attach to that filter.

Derek

Got it Thanks! I’ll report my findings in case anyone else runs into this. For now I’m just going to use another program like Bibblio that allows shortcodes, then use a hook in elements….kind of like how that GP sharing plugin David recommended worked.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.