[Resolved] Issue in Generatepress 2.1.1 with Elementor Builder?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Issue in Generatepress 2.1.1 with Elementor Builder?

Home Forums Support Issue in Generatepress 2.1.1 with Elementor Builder?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anass

Hi there

Please Tom can you confirm (us) if there is any issue or conflict with Elementor builder and the new version of GeneratePress 2.1.1, because i tried almost everything possible to solve the problem of The preview could not be loaded that appears when i want to edit my pages with this plugin (Elementor).

Thanks

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

We haven’t received any reports of conflicts with Elementor and GP. Have you checked with Elementor support?

The cool thing about GP is it doesn’t have a single line of code dedicated to Elementor. That reduces the likelihood of conflicts quite considerably. The two just work together as is ๐Ÿ™‚

Anass

Ok. Thanks
    i will consult this with them.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Anass, this article may be useful,to the best of my knowledge Elementor actually do their testing with GeneratePress so you can rule out any theme conflict:

https://docs.elementor.com/article/245-preview-could-not-be-loaded

Anass

Thank you David, but I have already read it before posting my question. ๐Ÿ™‚

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Anass, you may find more information on the elementor facebook community. One of the major bugs is if you use Cloudflare, if so disable the Rocket Loader

Anass

I think that was the issue that caused the error. I have activated development mode on Cloudflare website, later i have turned off the Rocket Loader extension, and then all worked like a charm.
    Thank you David for the advice.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Your welcome Anass. Glad we could help

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.