[Resolved] Is there a setting to enable/disable the words 'Add Title' in a post edit page?

Home Forums Support Is there a setting to enable/disable the words 'Add Title' in a post edit page?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Arp

I have a vanilla install of GP & GP Premium and when I go create a page or post, the edit area is blank and I have to click to find the title field and the block editor.

Usually the title field has a placeholder that says ‘Add Title’ and the first block has a placeholder that says ‘Start writing or type / to choose a block.’

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

The labels should be there by default. This is a vanilla install as well:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/QHVYlmTrH

We haven’t had other reports on this.

This is happening when no other plugins are activated?

What if you disable GP Premium?

Arp

No change with GP Premium disabled, I’m wondering if I made some header or text white and it’s not showing. GPP is the only plugin enabled, but I did edit some of the colors on the site.

I upgraded to the latest alpha for GPP and the text for the block appears after clicking into the block once and then clicking on something else.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

The label should still show regardless.

Can you go to Customizer > Typography > Headings and make sure nothing is set to 0?

Arp

That was it – none of the headings were set to anything, and changing them to a dark grey made them appear again. Looks like I learned something new – thanks for your help!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.