[Resolved] is it possible to not show comments on 2 pages only?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] is it possible to not show comments on 2 pages only?

Home Forums Support is it possible to not show comments on 2 pages only?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Gary L

Hi

I have a site I’m rebuilding with GP. Established 3 comments appeared on the home page and shopping carts…see pic comments

I turned off comments in the quick edit. I tried the “disable comments” plugin but that is for every page isn’t it?

I just want to show comments on certain pages/posts, and not on others is that possible?

also the red arrow is pointing to comments are closed, can that be taken out also?

I think the reason these 3 are showing is they were already there from long ago.

Thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Gary,

#2 in this post should help: https://generatepress.com/knowledgebase/removing-comments/

Let me know.

Gary L

Hi Leo,

That’s what I’m saying, I did step 2 and I still have 3 comments showing. I put them all in the trash and they were gone. I pull them out of trash and they show on the page even know in quick edit (allow comments) is unchecked and saved?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sorry not quite sure why you pulled them out of trash if you want to remove them?

Gary L

Hi,

My mistake, I thought the comment section I was looking at was site wide instead of page specific, I’ll just throw them back in trash.

Thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad it’s working!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.