[Resolved] Is it possible to format the 'standard' blog page sidebar (change the font for t

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Is it possible to format the 'standard' blog page sidebar (change the font for t

Home Forums Support Is it possible to format the 'standard' blog page sidebar (change the font for t

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Leslie

I want to change the format (font family, color, spacing etc.) on the standard Generate Press Sidebar that appears on the blog page. I cannot discover if there is a way to do this. Is it possible, and if so, how do I go about it?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I browser through you site quickly and looks like the only place that’s using GP’s sidebar is the blog page?

If so you can use the options in Customizer > Typography > Widgets.

Let me know if this helps.

Leslie

Hi Leo,
    Thanks for your incredibly quick reply. I had tried: Appearance > Customise > Layout > Sidebars, but that didn’t help.

However, I’ve now tried your suggestion, and I get as far as: Appearance > Customise > Typography, but when that opens I do not get a further option for ‘widgets’. It only shows something called ‘System Stack’, with the ability to change fonts etc.

I am using the latest version of GP Premium.

Any suggestions? Thanks again for your help so far.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Leslie

Thanks for this, Leo. I’m quite a newbie, and there is still so much to learn! I had, in fact, activated something already with the typography add-on (copyright notice) – but only because I read about that particular aspect on the web – I was too dumb to notice all the other add-ons!!

I had hoped for a little more control over the format (background etc.), but this is very helpful.

I use Elementor Pro to help me build my site, and GP works very well with that – a tremendous combination!

Thanks again
    Les King

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem at all 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.