[Support request] Is it possible to build a database website with GeneratePress?

Home Forums Support [Support request] Is it possible to build a database website with GeneratePress?

Home Forums Support Is it possible to build a database website with GeneratePress?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Shane

Hi, I have a database site that I am thinking of migrating to or rebuilding on WordPress using GP.

I was wondering where can I get help on that?

I have included some samples in private.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I’m not exactly sure what is required in a “database” site.

If it’s possible using WordPress then I’d assume it’s possible using GeneratePress.

Shane

Hi Leo, thanks for responding. By that I mean a directory site which allows for creating and maintaining a database content using csv or excel.

Basically, I am asking if it’s possible to create a sort of yellow page with GeneratePress. And, if so, what are the options and examples.

Thanks!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

features and functions that are not part of WordPress core require a plugin ( or Custom Development ) to add that function.
    So best place to start is find a plugin that suits your needs. I found this article listing the some of the available Directory Plugins:

https://kinsta.com/blog/wordpress-directory-plugins/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.