[Support request] Is it possible to add a page I did with html/css?

Home Forums Support [Support request] Is it possible to add a page I did with html/css?

Home Forums Support Is it possible to add a page I did with html/css?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Daren

I am trying to a flipping animation effect to an image. I can do it coding up a page with css and html but can get the same effect using your theme along with elementor page builder. I have Elementor pro and the flip box isn’t doing what I want it to do. The circle becomes an oval when I view it at different screen widths or devices. So the question is, can I code up a section in Sublime text with HTML/CSS and then import that section to a page in GeneratePress. I have the premium plugin. Or maybe there is another way to get this effect???

Thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Not too sure what you mean?

GP doesn’t alter the HTML and CSS you’ve added.

Daren

What I mean is I built this page with HTML/CSS outside or WordPress and GP. I used a text editor, it’s a static site. The HTML works the css displays the content exactly how I want and the animation works. But I cant replicate it with GP and Elementor using the CSS feature of the Pro plugin. So I was wondering if there is any way I can import the page I wrote into GP.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

It should be as simple as adding your HTML and CSS.

The WP visual editor has a habit of removing empty HTML elements. Maybe that’s the issue?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.