Introducing GP Premium

Home Forums Support Introducing GP Premium

Home Forums Support Introducing GP Premium

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Today I launched GP Premium, a single-install plugin that bundles all of our addons.

For those of you who don’t want all the addons enabled on your site, you can turn each addon on or off when this plugin is installed.

The bonus to this plugin is that you gain access to every single future addon I release for no extra charge.

For those of you who have purchased a $20 package and want to upgrade, please send me an email to support@generatepress.com and I’ll give you a coupon.

Thanks!

Mizanur

Hi Tom,
    Thanks for the introduction of Premium Package of GP and offering coupon for previous customers. It is a fantastic deal. Bought GP and loving it. Sending you email with coupon request. Thanks again.
    Mizanur

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Mizanur,

Thanks! Just sent you your coupon πŸ™‚

Mizanur

Thank you so much. Will use now.

scottyonthepipes

If I upgrade, will I have to manually re-do my settings, or will the i/o export thingies work if I export them and then re-import them?

Mizanur

Bought GP Premium for $35 on Sept 8th. Now it has been reduced to $30. No complain.
    Thanks for making it affordable. πŸ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I refunded $5 back into your account when I changed it to $30 – if you used a credit card it may take up to a week to make it back into your account.

Thanks!

mikei

Good stuff! Much more convenient to use. And good attitude toward current clients:) Thanks a lot!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Thank you! πŸ™‚

Dee Broughton

What is we already spent $25 on addons?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Sent you an email πŸ™‚

scottyonthepipes

Working perfectly. At first I thought it wasn’t, but I had forgotten that with GP Premium all the add-ons are included, but you still have to turn them on in the GeneratePress menu.

Rick Hartman

Tom.

I have downloaded/uploaded/installed the Premium Package. I just activated it. Do I need to do anything will all of the add ons that were already installed or do they just stay as is?

Thanks,
    Rick

James

Request for coupon sent. Thanks for improving an already great product.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Rick – once the new plugin is installed, simply make sure all the other standalone addons are deactivated.

Then go into “Appearance > GeneratePress” and click the “Refresh” button next to your email – this should show GP Premium below. Activate it so you can receive future updates.

Thanks! πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.