[Support request] Internal Server Error with Plesk

Home Forums Support [Support request] Internal Server Error with Plesk

Home Forums Support Internal Server Error with Plesk

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Heather

I have been getting Internal Server Errors and have tried working around them after reading information that was provided from other support tickets around the topic and simply leaving some add-ons disabled. Today, I finally went through troubleshooting with my provider, they recently updated Plesk to now provide detailed error logs. This update also broke the GeneratePress WordPress database and it is still down on my site. I cannot access the admin panel or WordPress pages I had created. I am ready to start over with Cpanel and move away from Plesk, but they encouraged me to open a ticket and provide these error logs in hopes of resolving my issues and/or giving the developers insight on working with Plesk. The error logs are too big to send in this support ticket and I do not see a way to attach a document, I cannot simply upload them to a page and include the link here because my site is down, how can I send these error logs?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You can either post the last 10 or so errors into this topic (I can remove them when I’m done looking if you like), or you can email them: https://generatepress.com/contact/

Heather

I cannot find an email address, I tried sending through the “pre-sale” message but it still seems it cannot send because its too big. Here is the last portion of the logs. If you need more let me know. Please remove them when you’re done.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

That looks like an access log, not an error log. Can you get them to make sure they set up the right thing?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.