[Resolved] integration of Jetpack food menu

Home Forums Support [Resolved] integration of Jetpack food menu

Home Forums Support integration of Jetpack food menu

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Elisabeth

Thank you.

I just tried that. I added it as best I could to be similar to the other snippets in the sample/demonstration area of the Code Snippet plug in you recommend in your ‘adding PHP’ bit of the documentation that you gave the link for above.

I did try changing the priority from 10 to 1 after it didn’t seem to make any difference to what displayed for each food menu item.

I also wondered if adding a new food menu item to the list of food items would maybe behave differently to the ones already inputted before I added this code snippet. I tried adding another, new, food item but it displayed the same way… with no price and no ‘labels’ for the food items (gluten free, vegetarian, vegan etc).

Elisabeth

Also (just occurred to me to check) when I create a new page (or try to edit an existing one) it also doesn’t give me a ‘menu’ page option in the page attributes section of the page editing bit of the back end.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

It’s possible that you need to create that page template and add it to your child theme.

However, it’s something you’ll need to confirm with their support team, as I don’t have any experience with that part of the plugin.

Let me know what they say 🙂

Elisabeth

Okay – I’ll see how I get on.
    Thanks again!

Elisabeth

Hi there
    Well, I’m calling this resolved for the purpose of your help forum – seems that the jetpack menu doesn’t allow this out of the box and I’ve not found another way to make it work. We’ve got a work around for special diets involving pdf versions of those menus and that’s just going to have to do for now.
    Your help with the various plug in suggestions was great.
    Thanks
    Elisabeth

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad you have a workaround working.

Thanks for the update!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.