[Support request] Installation Frustration!!!

Home Forums Support [Support request] Installation Frustration!!!

Home Forums Support Installation Frustration!!!

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by David.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rochelle

I’ve just purchased a premium subscription & am already frustrated because, not only can I not install anything, but your help is just as frustrating.

I don’t have time to search through your forum for help. I would like to rather talk to a human for assistance.

I clicked on the install button & am told that I must log in to my WordPress dashboard. Where is this???

Then I clicked on the download button which downloads loads of files. What must I do with these??? Where’s the .exe files???

I’m blond & don’t have time to research how to make something work which I have just purchased because I’ve been told it is so easy.

I would appreciate some urgent assistance, please.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

GeneratePress and GeneratePress premium are software that needs to be installed into WordPress.
    Do you have a hosted WordPress website ?

Rochelle

Hi David,

I don’t have a WordPress website. I was under the impression that GeneratePress was a way to install a WordPress website.

I have been trying to download WordPress but without success.

Are you able to assist?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

WordPress is not something i would recommend installing yourself as it requires a Hosted server to operate. I would recommend a Managed WordPress solution from a good hosting company like Siteground

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.