[Support request] Install GP Premium via command line, script or wp-cli?

Home Forums Support [Support request] Install GP Premium via command line, script or wp-cli?

Home Forums Support Install GP Premium via command line, script or wp-cli?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Octane Marketing

Hello—

GP Premium is the only theme or plugin I still need to manually download and install. Is there a way to install via CLI? It looks like the download link in my account will automatically expire.

To give an example, I’m able to download and install Divi like this:

wp theme install "https://www.elegantthemes.com/api/api_downloads.php?api_update=1&theme=Divi&api_key=<private-api-key>&username=<elegant-themes-account-user>"

Can I do something similar with GeneratePress Premium?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

We use Easy Digital Downloads to serve our downloads/updates, and I’m not aware of an API they provide that can accomplish this, unfortunately. I’ll do some research 🙂

Austin

Hello – anything new on this? I’ve been testing SpinupWP which allows for scripts to be run when new sites are spunup. It would be nice to install GP, GB and GP premium and GB pro, AND activate the license keys from a script. Is this possible?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

No news on this yet, unfortunately. We’ll need to develop a custom solution as I don’t believe one exists for EDD at this time.

Austin

I actually came across this article which works great!

However I can’t seem to find a way to do the same for GenerateBlocks. I’ll make a post in the GenerateBlocks forum.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.