[Resolved] Install Demo Dev not same your Demo!

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Install Demo Dev not same your Demo!

Home Forums Support Install Demo Dev not same your Demo!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Mr Calvert

Hello I very need install Demo: Dev by Mike Oliver
    But why when See my website that terrible. Can you check for me?
    This is my website: https://bongcuoi.com/

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

it looks like the site did not import correctly.
    If this is a brand new site and you have no personal content then you can reset the site using this plugin:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-reset/

Then make sure you have no Cache Plugins or Server side caches enabled, and then re-import the Site.

Mr Calvert

I was install like your guide only active Site Libery and click Demo after that install with setting php upload 128Mb I think that is very easy for do that! But alway I try install your theme it error! I try with another theme of Author GeneratePress is work fine, so I don’t think reason for I don’t know install demo! Can you check and help me right reason? I was sent account admin include

Mr Calvert

I was try reinsall a lot of time but it not useful I only can use demo of author GeneratePress! I can’t use demo of Mile Oliver! I think have a lot of guy like me! Please check and fix that

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Are you getting a specific error during the import? If so, can you share it with us?

Thanks!

Mr Calvert

You can try login and see in my website I was try a lot of time, not have any error! It have 3 step 1-2-3 all clean I only need click install demo and it run step 1 to step 2 to step 3 and show one button to click for see the website compeleted only that!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

The error seemed to be the external file option in GenerateBlocks. I changed it to internal embedding and the CSS is now generating.

I’m also noticing that none of the images were imported. I’m wondering if the two are connected – perhaps your server permissions aren’t allowing plugins (like GenerateBlocks and GP Premium) to upload anything to the wp-content/uploads folder. This would explain the lack of external CSS file and images.

Mr Calvert

Yes with image I can fix. But can you give me detail about your talk
    “The error seemed to be the external file option in GenerateBlocks. I changed it to internal embedding and the CSS is now generating.”
    How to fix that? I see it was resolved please give me way to fix I need that use for a lot of website me like this!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

To fix this, I went into “Settings > GenerateBlocks” and changed the “CSS Print Method” option to “Inline Embedding”.

External file is preferred, but it won’t work with all server setups. Something on your server is preventing it from working, so switching to Inline Embedding is necessary.

Mr Calvert

This is resolved! Thanks you So much Tom and David!!!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad we could help 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.