[Resolved] Instal date/time

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Instal date/time

Home Forums Support Instal date/time

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    JOAQUIM GALANTE

plugin magazinegridfrontpage have a important code for the featured grid i created in pluginception

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

We can move that over to Code Snippets once the issue is solved.

Can we please try my instruction so we can resolve the issue?

JOAQUIM GALANTE

ok, i am going desativate the pluginception and see what happens

JOAQUIM GALANTE

Hi Leo i desactivate the pluginception and the magazinegrid frontpage and see what happen when activate code snippets

An error type E_ERROR was caused in line 10 of the file /home/oe3pog5g/public_html/wp-content/plugins/code-snippets/php/snippet-ops.php(446) : eval()’d code. Error message: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function myprefix_adjust_offset_pagination(), 1 passed in /home/oe3pog5g/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 289 and exactly 2 expected in /home/oe3pog5g/public_html/wp-content/plugins/code-snippets/php/snippet-ops.php(446) : eval()’d code:10 Stack trace: #0 /home/oe3pog5g/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(289): myprefix_adjust_offset_pagination(2) #1 /home/oe3pog5g/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(249): WP_Hook->apply_filters(2, Array) #2 /home/oe3pog5g/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-query.php(3253): apply_filters_ref_array(‘found_posts’, Array) #3 /home/oe3pog5g/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-query.php(3016): WP_Query->set_found_posts(Array, ”) #4 /home/oe3pog5g/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-query.php(3432): WP_Query->get_posts() #5 /home/oe3pog5g/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-query.php(3541): WP_Query->query(Array) #6 /home/oe3pog5g/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-ads/classes/ad-model.php(91): WP_Query->__construct

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Are you able to remove all the existing snippets in Code Snippets plugin?

If not then try the method under Can the plugin be completely uninstalled so we can get a fresh start:
    https://en-ca.wordpress.org/plugins/code-snippets/

JOAQUIM GALANTE

I simple deleted through the wordpress plugin menu, i don´t know what can i do more. And when reinstall the error appears again.

Can the plugin be completely uninstalled?
    If you enable the ‘Complete Uninstall’ option on the plugin settings page, Code Snippets will clean up all of its data when deleted through the WordPress ‘Plugins’ menu. This includes all of the stored snippets. If you would like to preserve the snippets, ensure they are exported first.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can the plugin be completely uninstalled?
    If you enable the ‘Complete Uninstall’ option on the plugin settings page, Code Snippets will clean up all of its data when deleted through the WordPress ‘Plugins’ menu. This includes all of the stored snippets. If you would like to preserve the snippets, ensure they are exported first.

That’s exactly what you need to do:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/K6pRVV32UX2n

JOAQUIM GALANTE

Leo the problem is the WP advise me about Fatal Error before install the snippets i have no chance to go at snippets settings because it don´t appear at panel

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

That case can you disable all of your other plugins first and only keep the Code Snippets activated and see if you can access the settings page that way?

Otherwise you can try to ask your hosting support to remove the plugin completely for you.

JOAQUIM GALANTE

You tell me to ask to hosting support to remove completely the code snippset plugin ?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

That’s the second option. I would recommend doing this first:

That case can you disable all of your other plugins first and only keep the Code Snippets activated and see if you can access the settings page that way?

JOAQUIM GALANTE

I will call monday to support and talk about the situation. And i see if they can help.

Thanks a lot Leo good weekend

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sounds good.

JOAQUIM GALANTE

Hi Leo, i delete pluginception, delete the plugins associated, went to admin panel on c-panel and delete some extensions of code snippets and pluginception, clean it all (i suppose) and then i installed plugin code snippets once again when activated a ‘Fatal Error occure’ in the same way 🙁

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Unfortunately I’m not sure doing this through c-panel would remove the existing snippets.

I’m running out of ideas here as well.

What if you restore a backup to when everything was working and before you edited the snippets?

What if you activate a twenty series theme, are you able to access the plugin and remove the snippets?

If not you still really need to try the method under How can I recover my site if it is crashed by a buggy snippet? here:
    https://en-ca.wordpress.org/plugins/code-snippets/

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.