[Resolved] Inserting Code into wp_head

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Inserting Code into wp_head

Home Forums Support Inserting Code into wp_head

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Liz

Hi. I have GP Hooks and used it successfully for Google Tag Manager.

I’m now trying to add verification codes for Pinterest and for Specific Feeds but neither of them work when I just copy and paste the code they give me into the wp_head section underneath the tag manager code. Do I need to add anything else – I see that tag manager starts with <!– Google Tag Manager –> and ends with <!– End Google Tag Manager –>.

The two lines of code I’ve been given are (I’ve replaced some of the code with ** just for this support request):

<meta name=”specificfeeds-verification-code” content=”Zv3l2yz****RzTgdDP”/>
    and
    <meta name=”p:domain_verify” content=”71fd79495cbb9dcfd8625cb7****7a”/>
    both of which I’ve tried separately. I’m not even sure whether I need a blank line between each new line of code or not.

Thanks.
    Liz

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Liz,

Adding those lines into wp_head should work perfectly for this purpose.

It may take 10 minutes or so for the sites to recognize the tags have been added – did you keep them in there?

Liz

Thanks Tom. I was obviously too quick with the Specific Feeds code and that now works. I’ve been trying the Pinterest one since yesterday and that still doesn’t work but I’m clearly doing it correctly so I’ll raise the problem with Pinterest. Cheers.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem! Let me know if you continue to have issues with the Pinterest one 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.