[Support request] Insert content between blog posts via hook and shortcode ?

Home Forums Support [Support request] Insert content between blog posts via hook and shortcode ?

Home Forums Support Insert content between blog posts via hook and shortcode ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Scott

Hi

I have simple blog using Premium blog module. If i have 6 posts per page i know i can use the hook for before and after the content, but i would like to insert content like CTA after the 3rd post. Is this possible with GP, to insert content during the loop ?

thanks
    Scott

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Doing that is pretty complicated, but I believe this plugin handles it quite well: https://en-ca.wordpress.org/plugins/ad-inserter/

Let me know 🙂

Scott

Thanks, i tried that already but its “kinda” works but because i show my blog in title/grid layout it messes up the flow. I was hoping for a native theme magic toggle that let me insert but i understand this can be complicated.

Even if i can’t insert code in loop, it would be good to have a post that can have logic applied. Like pin post to every page at position 3 and don’t show title, meta.. then i can apply shortcode to that post. With my CTA or widget etc..

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You can try using the “Status” post format? It should only show the content of the post.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.