[Support request] Inifinite scrolling on home page – Sider Layout

Home Forums Support [Support request] Inifinite scrolling on home page – Sider Layout

Home Forums Support Inifinite scrolling on home page – Sider Layout

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Korii

Hi there,

I am using the GP Sider layout. I have blog posts displayed on the front page. We realised infinite scrolling wasn’t working unless you activated the “Load More” button, however the preference is to always have the page load more automatically when scrolling rather than press a button to load more posts.

So I installed the “WordPress Infinite Scroll – Ajax Load More” plugin which seems to work OK as in infinite scrolling definitely works but the loader animations don’t seem to appear so you can’t tell if anything’s happening while waiting for more posts to appear.

Therefore can anyone recommend a better plugin or a way to resolve the above issue?

Thank you!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

We realised infinite scrolling wasn’t working unless you activated the “Load More” button

The infinite scroll should be activated when the Use infinite scroll option is checked. The Use button to load more posts is optional.

Is the plugin currently activated? If so can you disable it for now so I can see the issue?

Let me know 🙂

Korii

Thanks for your response, Leo.

How bizarre – I deactivated the plugin and the ‘infinite scroll option’ for the theme is checked and it’s working. 🙂

My next question now: is there a way to display some sort of loading animation to indicate that something’s happening when you are waiting for more posts to load?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.