[Support request] Infinite Scrolling on Posts

Home Forums Support [Support request] Infinite Scrolling on Posts

Home Forums Support Infinite Scrolling on Posts

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    newbeginnings

I’ve been trying to get this done for the last few days and it doesn’t seem like i can. I’ve tried this with a few different plugins and most fail. With ”
    Auto Load Next Post plugin” I was able to get it to infinite scroll on posts but rather than displaying the content of posts, it would load the whole website(menu,widgets and all) again and again. Do I need to change the default settings? Has anyone been able to get infinite scrolling on posts to work? Does generatepress plan on implementing this as a feature?

I’d really like to get this working but I don’t know how.

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hello there,

Out of curiosity, why not use the Infinite Scroll setting in Appearance > Customize > Layout > Blog? Reference: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/blog-content-layout/#archives

newbeginnings

Correct me if i’m wrong, but does that not work with Single Posts?

Fernando
    Customer Support

I see. Sorry for misunderstanding. You’re right, it does not work on Single Posts.

Can you try disabling all plugins except for GP Premium, and Auto Load Next post plugin to test?

newbeginnings

looks like this worked, it was “Super Page Cache for Cloudflare”. Would love to know how to use them together, but I guess i’ll have to ask the plugin developer.

thanks for the help.

Fernando
    Customer Support

I see. Glad you found the cause.

Yes, it would be best to reach out to them. Hope it goes well.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.