[Resolved] Infinite scroll no longer loading images on mobile only

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Infinite scroll no longer loading images on mobile only

Home Forums Support Infinite scroll no longer loading images on mobile only

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    James

I’m not sure when the problem started to occur, perhaps when I upgraded to 1.11.3. I haven’t upgraded to 1.12.1 so as not to introduce any more variables. However, my “post-image” class is now somehow being hidden by an element.style where it’s display/visibility are set to none/hidden on any pages that are infinitely loaded but on mobile only. The problem doesn’t occur on desktop. I haven’t made any changes to my infinite scroll setup since updating to 1.11.3 which you all helped me correct. Perhaps I just missed this issue when resolving my previous problem with infinite scroll but it seems unlikely. I can’t find any external CSS that would do this either. Any thoughts?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can disable all plugins except GP Premium to eliminate conflicts from other plugins first?

Also I would recommend updating to the latest version. The infinite scroll script hasn’t changed so it should not introduce any variables.

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

James

I’ve gone ahead and updated to the latest version of GP Premium. I’ve also tried in troubleshoot mode with all the plugins disabled and my GP child theme selected, but I still am facing the issue.

It also seems to work fine from: /wp-admin/customize.php in the mobile mode. Not sure if that helps any.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you disable all plugins and custom functions for us to take a look?

Please also activate the parent theme as well.

I’m seeing a lot of console errors so some debugging steps are needed.

Thanks.

James

I’m not sure what’s wrong, because when I clone the application onto my same server it doesn’t seem to have the issue.

James

So I’ve cloned it over to a new application, where it didn’t have the problem. Then I’ve transferred the domain over to the new cloned application. Now the cloned application has the problem and the original no longer has the problem.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I’m not sure unfortunately.

Were you able to test with all plugins disabled?

James

No, but it works fine on the cloned site with everything enabled. It’s only when I point my actual domain to it that it breaks.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Unfortunately I’m not sure what the issue is so some debugging steps are needed.

Can you please do that test first?

I’m seeing some console errors as well which aren’t coming from GP.

James

For your reference and any one else, the issue being tied to the domain lead me to check cloudflare. The mirage setting on cloudflare appears to be the culprit of this problem. Appreciate your patience and help while I worked through it.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear ๐Ÿ™‚

Budi

Hello,

I do not have mirage setting and use lazy load from jetpack.
    I have the same issue, the images are not loaded if using infinite scroll.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Amin,

As this is already resolved for the topic start, can you open up a new topic? So you could use the private information text field to provide us the details of your site. Thank you.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.