[Resolved] Incompatibility gp 3.0 with perfmatter

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Incompatibility gp 3.0 with perfmatter

Home Forums Support Incompatibility gp 3.0 with perfmatter

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Carlo de Carolis

Hi, I’ve just updated to gp 3.0 but it seems to disagree with perfmatters… my header doesn’t work fine in safari and firefox… firefox completely ruins the layout and in Safari it shows an additional search box next to the menu (and different colors)…

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can link us to the site in question?

You can use the private information field.

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Carlo de Carolis

Hi Leo, I put the link below…

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

This looks like the styles aren’t loading. Can you clear all caching plugins (permatters, breeze minification etc..)?

If that does work, can you completely disable them so we can make sure things are loading fine without them?

Carlo de Carolis

Hi Tom, I cleared the cache (breeze + CDN) but the layout is shown correctly only if I deactivate the perfmatters plugin…

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I’m still seeing breeze activated so I can’t inspect the CSS.

You may need to play with perfmatters to see if it’s a specific setting. The theme itself just serves up the necessary CSS for it to display correctly. You may want to reach out to them to see if they can spot the issue.

Carlo de Carolis

I deactivated breeze… the layout is shown correctly… I also contacted perfmatters support reporting the problem … even if now I don’t understand where the problem is …

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Sounds like Breeze had the CSS cached. What happens if you reactivate it and clear all its caches?

Carlo de Carolis

The layout still does not display correctly (only in chrome browser everything works correctly … safari and firefox no)

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

It’s not working for me in any browser – none of the theme CSS is being output on the page.

Only explanation is that it’s holding onto the old cache, and the location of the CSS files has changed.

Once the plugin grabs the new files, it should work as it always has.

Carlo de Carolis

Hello, with the latest update everything is back beautifully again… thank you!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Awesome, thanks for reporting back ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.