[Resolved] In the main navigation the menu content is not displayed

Home Forums Support [Resolved] In the main navigation the menu content is not displayed

Home Forums Support In the main navigation the menu content is not displayed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    salva

In the main navigation, the drop-down with the menu content is not displayed when clicked.
    In the case of the desktop and tablet the menu is always visible as a sticky menu.
    But in the case of the mobile you always see the icon of the Menu but when you click it is not drop-down and you do not see any content of the menu with the links.
    In other words, there is no menu on the mobile or the possibility of browsing the web.
    I have the latest versions of GeneratePress (version: 3.1.0) and GP-premium (version 2.1.1) installed. The wordpress version is 5.8.1.
    I have tried to disable all plugins except GP-premium and the issue has not been resolved.
    The website is this: https://prouespeculacio.org/
    In the main navigation the menu content is not displayed
    Sorry for my English because I used a Spanish translator
    thank you very much for your work
    salvador torres

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you disable any Cache/Optimization plugins ( or settings in JetPack) to see which one is causing the issue.

salva

Hello David
    the problem is not the browser cache. The main menu on the mobile never displays.
    It is also not a Jectpack problem as disabled the problem persists.
    Before making the query I had deactivated the plugins but the only plugin that deactivates makes the problem disappear is GP-premium.
    That is, the problem is precisely GP-premium.
    The truth is that we have many visits from mobile and this problem of not being able to navigate thanks to the menu refuses to continue on the blog. We have been dealing with this problem for months and I have never been able to solve it.
    A long time ago everything worked ok,
    I don’t know where the problem may be.
    For a season we had two menus, the main and a secondary, which we then disabled. But I don’t think that’s the problem. Anyway, when testing today and enabling the secondary menu, it does display correctly but never the main one.
    main+secundary-navigation
    David thinks of another possibility
    Thank you very much for your patience
    greetings

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

In Appearance > Menus, can you edit your Primary Navigation and remove the Off Canvas Location.
    What happens then ?

salva

Hello david
    thank you so much for solving my problem that I had been dragging for a year.
    You always touch something you don’t owe and a problem pops up. I will be more careful in the different options of your wordpress theme.
    I finally decided to consult you and it has been very satisfying.
    I am very grateful for the attention you give to the GeneratePress team and I always recommend it.
    a greeting from Barcelona -Spain

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome – glad yo be of help!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.