[Resolved] In paragraph advertisement issue

Home Forums Support [Resolved] In paragraph advertisement issue

Home Forums Support In paragraph advertisement issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sunil

Hello, the title is pretty vague. So my actual concern is, we are manually putting ad codes in our website. For this I use two ways, one through custom html, and other through ad inserter plugin. Now in some cases the code is working perfect. But in other cases, like when I added the code in between two different sections of sidebar, and after certain number of paragraphs, the whole css alignment of the page gets weird. I want to know if the problem is from the code that our ad provider provided, or is it some issue with the theme css. Let me know any if any supporting images or more information you need on the issue.

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Sunil,

This shouldn’t be a theme related issue. An ad should adjust accordingly to its container.

Can you share the specific page where the issue is occurring? We’ll try to take a look.

Sunil

Hello, sorry for late reply, I was out of station. The above issue is resolved, but we are facing some category issue, I guess I will raise a different ticket for that. We can mark this as resolved, thankyou 🙂

Fernando
    Customer Support

I see. Glad you resolved this issue!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.